The Stewarding Supervisor will ensure a superior standard for all flatware, tableware and kitchen equipment in support of our Culinary and Banquet teams.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and Supervise the Stewarding Team in all aspects of the department and ensure Accor standards are followed
- Ensure all kitchen equipment is in working order
- Follow all hotel and departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all associates
- Monitor staffing levels to ensure adequate amount of staff for business levels and functions
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the same position is required
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Provides feedback and supports all team members
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS