As a member of our Technology Operations team, your initiative and creative problem-solving will help propel global innovation in technology and business. Working with a team of motivated collaborators, you'll develop and implement strategic technology solutions, ensuring the successful integration of network system and applications servers into existing and new technology infrastructures. You'll play a key role in the care and support of customers, including proactive incident monitoring. In addition to valuable on-the-job experience, you'll receive coaching, mentorship, and a host of other development opportunities to advance your career at the firm and beyond.
As the GTI Riyadh Technology Analyst you will be accountable for the production environment of JPMorgan Riyadh office. You will follow the production management agenda, including major incidents, change management, operational initiatives. You will provide support to your clients and the infrastructure collaborating with your teammates and your peers from other locations and you will effectively escalate issues to existing Technology Management teams. The role is fundamental in providing effective service delivery to the business in the Riyadh office location.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge in infrastructure projects, operations systems, and data analytics
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, VPN, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products, Security
- Understanding of technology offerings and businesses supported
- Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, and deliver strategic solutions to clients
- Genuine interest in continuous feedback, learning, and growth opportunities
- Effective collaboration and communication to achieve common goals and maintain a company standard of excellence
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.