Hospitality Training Manager – Branded Restaurant Group
SAR 250,000 p.a. Tax Free + Accommodation
£48,000 p.a. Tax Free + Accommodation
The Training Manager will identify systems and technical training needs within the business including training requirements for specific job levels and responsibilities. They will ensure that systems knowledge and skills are at the required standard to ensure that personal and business objectives are met.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS! Skills and Requirements:
- Maintain up to date records of all training delivered, produce reports as required, oversee the development of systems project briefs, and make required business cases for specific systems training interventions.
- Liaise with specific business partners to ensure that knowledge is meeting expected business levels.
- Monitor and control the education of systems skills.
- Ensure that specific risks are identified, assessed, and controlled from a learning perspective
- Organize and chair specific systems training reviews with relevant business partners
- Significant instructor, training background and exposure in both classroom and coaching techniques to support the design and development of systems training.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills, able to draw conclusions and actions from complex data.
- Good organizational, project management and planning skills
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now, or send your CV through to [اضغط هنا لمشاهدة البريد اﻹلكتروني]