Our company is a leading healthy dining concept specialized in ready to serve salads & sandwiches. We're looking to build a team of competent individuals that can provide extraordinary service and run a smooth operation.
In this role you will:
- Provide support through preparation and proper presentation of all salad bar items, sandwiches, side dishes, and desserts according to recipe in an efficient manner.
- Ensure that the quality of all inventory and fresh produce are of the highest standards including proper management of inventory levels including the storage area.
- Assist management with tracking of expiration dates on all products.
- Maintain cleanliness of all kitchen equipment and areas.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Set up food stations and dining areas, and keeping service areas stocked
- Present menus to customers, answering questions about food items, presenting daily specials, and ,making recommendations upon request.
- Know what the meal items contain and how they are made; as well as making sure that the food and drinks have the appropriate temperatures..
- Provide general customer service: making sure customers are enjoying their meals, and taking action and correcting any problems.
- Serve food and beverages according to customer orders and ensure proper service to them.
Along with basic salary, company will provide candidates with the following benefits:
- Accommodation in comfortable staff housing & all work related transportation expenses (foreign candidates)
- Medical expenses and insurance in KSA
- Opportunity for personal growth and annual promotions
- Portion of Tips/Courtesy payments from customers.
The candidates best suited for this job will having the following characteristics:
- At least 2 year in the hospitality service industry
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Attentiveness And Positive Attitude
- Engaging, Courteous, and Energetic
- Strong Customer Service
- Flexible & Comfortable With Working Under Pressure
- Knowledge of Basic Math