* Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental regulations. Actively participate in both.
* Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make decisions to ensure plant stability.
* Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
* Load, unload, handle or replenish inventory as needed.
* Perform general housekeeping and maintain hygiene standards.
* Control and operator equipment such as pumps, valves, bobcats, loaders, forklift etc.
* Participate in area inspections and audits.
* Identify process deviations and assist with root cause/corrective action requirements.
* Report, track, update, and or complete inspections and other documents as required.
* Work effectively as a team member.
*Completion of Intermediate (9 years) education
*+5 years Experince in industry related field
*Fair knowledge of job-related English
*Knowledge of Pressure Oxidation (POX) Processes preferred, Steam generation and safety preferred; process plant a must (milling/flotation/elution etc.)
*Reagent safety, basic operation, and mechanical principles