Manage and effectively handle internal and external requirements and standards to company’s taxation, by planning, coordinating, reporting and record required financial information, to ensure full compliance with internal, local and international regulations and timely response to authorities or other stakeholders.
- Manage and handle all taxation issues to provide information and reports to management to recommend corrective action and help in decision making by top management.
- Handling all aspects of tax compliance, tax reporting and tax accounting.
- Ensure that all transactions and process of payment/transfer are applicable to standards, regulation, documentation requirements, and needs of operation.
- Co-ordinate and ensure accurate and timely tax accounting, audits and assessments with tax authorities.
- Work closely with Group tax on reporting/audit requirements and with external tax consultants and attend hearings with tax departments, tribunals, etc.
- Preparing various financial reports related to Taxation on timely manner and regularly distribute appropriate variance reports to all concerned to assist them to analyse further and operate within the targeted figures.
- Communicate and implement legislative changes in Tax Laws within required timelines in line with the developments in tax law.
- Look after corporate law compliance including various filings.
Bachelor: Accounting (Required)
- Communicates in a clear, precise, and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals