Cisco is looking for a Virtual Sales Specialist who will be responsible for working with Sales, marketing and Channel to drive growth across the Cisco Secure product suite in Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
What You'll Do:
Are you passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking on a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
● Responsible for working with Field Sales, Marketing and Channel personnel to develop & build sales pipeline
● Develop & build sales pipeline through qualifying leads, prospecting and penetrating new accounts
● Effectively team with Field Sales personnel to drive product/service revenue and achieve/exceed territory sales goals
● Utilizes Salesforce.com to track current/potential customer interactions and driveprogression of opportunities through the sales cycle
● Direct lead generation and follow up activities based on prospecting, marketingevents, and inquiries
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistentlydeliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive highervalue and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic andinternational team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latestCisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of yourabilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
● 2 -5 years’ successful track record in a similar role within a software company
● Goal-oriented, strategic thinker with a strong technical aptitude
● Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco’sproducts and services.
● Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook & Office products critical
● Experience selling Security and/or Network/wireless products
● Experience with Salesforce.com
Should be based in Cairo,Egypt or Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts,learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businessesandbusiness results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare,educationand more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.Popculture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.