The ideal candidate will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for land development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong design skills in order to create visual aids. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
· Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs
· Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications
· Execute project based on outlined criteria
· Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
· 7 - 10 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development and land use permitting
· Experience with AutoCAD
· Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills and design skills