Factory Manager – Industrial & Specialty/medical Gases & Supplies
- Industrial and specialty/medical gases, fire extinguishers, refilling and related services, welding equipment, safety equipment, and welding gases and related material and equipment.
- We are recruiting a “Factory Manager” who must have 10 years’ experience in technical and operations and business development.
- He must have a demonstrated history of working in the chemicals gas industry with a proven track record in the middle-east region especially in Saudi Arabia with skilled in Industrial/Medical Gases, Sales & Marketing, Quality Management, Customers Services, Performance Improvement, Process Control, Operations Management, with knowledge of HAZOP and must have strong engineering and operations leadership skills
- The Factory Manager is responsible for all activities related to the plant’s production, development, promotion, and sales of products and services of the Company into Industrial/Medial Gases in the dedicated area of responsibility. In doing so, he will establish long-term relationships to develop new business to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Overall in-charge for Production and Business Development, Reviewing, Budgeting, Cost Controls, and Approvals, Set Sales Target with Management Approval. Should be able to contribute in building a positive team spirit, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Required 10+ years' technical field sales in medical, industrial, liquefied natural gas, fire extinguishers, refilling and related services, welding equipment, safety equipment, and welding gases and related material and equipment with the ability to achieve sales volume and profitability growth and increasing the contract term.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with sales planning, reporting, and solution and consultative selling experience.
- GCC / KSA driving license is mandatory.
- Education Bachelor's degree in Engineering - preferably in Biotechnology, Chemical, Industrial Engineering
- Presently living in Saudi Arabia.
- Fluency in English - must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Arabic is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Market-based salary with housing allowance, transportation allowance / provided, medical insurance, and 30 calendar days annual paid vacation with economy return air ticket