Officer, Accounts monitors all financial data and prepares accurate statements for our company.
- Able to enter Expense, Income, asset, liability, and capital account entries proficiently by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Is able to substantiate Financial Transactions by auditing source documents.
- Assertive & independent in his dealings with different stakeholders within the company.
- Maintains the Company’s financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by thorough verification of documents Follows Company’s SOP’s diligently.
- Prepares monthly & special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- He / She could implement good control over monitoring receivables, bank accounts & supplier accounts.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of Import & Export trading processes & documentation.
- The candidate should be able to express himself well in Urdu & English. Able to handle multiple accounts-related queries from different departments calmly & effectively.
- Maintains integrity and protects the company’s interests by keeping all financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes best results working individually as well as part of a team.
- Discipline & self-organization are the key required attributes for this role.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Experience in Accounting Software / ERP
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Saudi Work Experience is a must
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in Accounts & Finance & ACCA Qualified or CA Inter
- At least three years of relevant field experience