A division of Huntington Ingalls IndustriesJob Description
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division (TSD) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking Non-Intrusive Inspection System (NIIS) Field Service Representatives (FSR) Level 3 to work in Saudi ArabiaEssential Job Responsibilities
The NIIS FSR is a subject matter expert (SME) and responsible for maintenance, repair, supply support, and operational training for NIIS’ located at multiple CONUS locations. Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance, repair, operations, and supply support for the NIIS, NIIS platform, and ancillary equipment.
- Installs, maintains, modifies, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs NIIS equipment to both hardware and software components.
- Performs hardware and software upgrades
- Perform preventive maintenance on NIIS equipment, following a Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) schedule.
- Uploads and tracks supply and maintenance actions in a Government provided Logistics Information System (LIS).
- Support local, regional, and theater-wide exercises.
- Provide technical and operational training as required
- Host Government representatives conducting site visits and inspections
- 5+ Years with Bachelors or HS diploma and 9+ years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience providing sustainment support to complex equipment, 1 of which is directly related to x-ray or NIIS equipment.
- Experience in scheduling and providing deployment and exercise support.
- Clearance: Candidate must possess and maintain an active Secret clearance.
- Six (6) years’ experience providing sustainment support to CBRN equipment, 3 of which is directly related to x-ray or NIIS equipment
- Experience in developing complex maintenance schedules to support operations, deployments, and exercises.
- U.S. Military service veteran or experience working with the U.S. military and interfacing directly with uniformed military personnel, understanding military protocol and Chain of Command.
- Must be able to walk, stoop, bend, climb, and lift 50 pounds.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions