we are looking for a Pastry Chef for one of the sweetest boutiques in Arabia Saudi, that provides a wide variety of fresh daily-made French-focused desserts, cakes, and other European selections.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations and must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients the best possible experience beyond their expectations.
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Approve and improve dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing, and training kitchen staff and oversee the work of subordinates
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
The benefits will be determined in the interview and will be depending on the profile of the candidate.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Pastry Chef.
- Expert Level of English.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Creative and artistic instincts and great attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten-free, sugarless, etc.)
- Expert Level in useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Degree in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field
- Credentials in health and safety training