KSA Marketing Leader
|تاريخ النشر||10 شوال 1440 - ١٣ يونيو ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||السعودية - Riyadh|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Upper Management (Manager, Director, Head)|
- Create and execute a national marketing and communications plan. Develop customer, market, and competitor insights to inform the plan. Work collaboratively with the KSA business team to develop and implement quarterly marketing plans.
- Maximize the impact of the plan by implementation both in collaboration with channel partners and also separately from the partners in order to strengthen the IBM's market image. Gain support for the plan, and help the partners implement elements of the plan.
- Become a subject matter expert and establish strong ties with customers and with industry experts. Share the expertise and connections effectively with the global teams.
- Work with MEA communications to develop media strategy of both paid and earned media. The plan should include both an earned media strategy and a paid content placement strategy.
- Work with local partners to implement product positioning and messaging, backed up by market insights, that make the offerings truly special to partners and to customers.
- Ensure all events are surrounded by digital and social tactics, to drive buyer engagement before, during and after the event
- Negotiate sponsorships and plan overall event experiences that differentiate IBM experience
- Create detailed project plans for all events, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, speakers, related promotions, and budgets
- Coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing campaign team to create pre, during, and post-event promotion and content plan
- Measure and analyze performance. Ensure event is an integrated part of a campaign
- Recommend additional event strategies to support business goals (webinars, livestream, custom add-ons, roadshows)
- Project manage events end to end for on time execution
- Strong marketing and communication experience with a track record of success (at least 10 years in senior/leadership roles).
- Strong marketing experience, ideally with international / MNC experience and exposure to both B2B and B2C markets.
- Understanding of digital marketing as well as traditional marketing and sales models
- Both a tech background and an MBA preferred.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience