|تاريخ النشر||18 رمضان 1438 - ١٢ يونيو ٢٠١٧|
|المكان||السعودية - Riyadh|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor in Engineering|
This position involves managing projects - scope, deliverable, schedule, consultants, billings – while working closely with a team of Engineers and designers to develop designs, strategy, reports, planning and design analyses, mapping, and a broad range of graphic materials for both public and private sector clients. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think critically and creatively, work as part of a collaborative team in an open work environment, and maintain a sense of humor. Our employees share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities impacted by our work.
- Develop, collaborate and contribute to urban projects through all phases.
- Prepare materials and production of products for presentations that communicate design analysis, design process and concepts.
- Contribute to and manage production of deliverables
- Assist in managing client expectations and team communication
- Proficient and effective at managing multiple consultants.
- Assist in programming client needs, managing budgets and project schedules.
Work with a diverse team of urban designers, architects, and landscape architects.
- Ability to work in a creative environment in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil or architecture, or related field. Master’s degree in complementary field highly preferred. At least 15 years of work experience in the discipline required. At least 5 years of experience managing projects, clients and/or staff. Strong graphics and writing skills. Ability to speak in front of groups and facilitate small and large group discussions. Desired computer proficiency includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sketchup, Illustrator, Photoshop, GIS and AutoCAD. InDesign skills are also a plus, as are bilingual capabilities.