Want to work in Saudi Arabiaâs largest female university?
Want to earn a TAX FREE salary?
Want to extend your professional experience in a whole new environment?
One of Saudi Arabiaâs newest and largest university have recently established a NEW dental college and are looking to fill multiple faculty positions in a variety of specialties. The university campus is in the top ten largest universities in the world. It is the most modern womenâs institution of higher education in a self-contained higher education city. It has a range of facilities, including an extensive library, computing, research and teaching laboratory facilities and a recreation center.
Faculty Positions (Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor)
Clinical Positions (Lecturer, Instructor, Clinician)
Curriculum Designers ( formal background in education /curricula design with experience in dental education)
The above positions are available in various Dental/Medical related specialties e.g. Oral Health, Oral biology, Periodontics, Dental Public health, OMF Radiology, OMF Surgery, Special Needs dentistry and more....
Requirements for Clinical & Faculty Positions:
- DDS/MD or equivalent.
- Specialty certification.
- American or Canadian board or Fellowship from a Royal College, or PhD/Doctorate for faculty positions.
- Licensed to practice Dentistry.
- Experience of practice in the given field of specialty.
- Teaching experience at a University level.
- Research experience and a strong publication index in international journals.
- Fluency in English is ESSENTIAL.
- Teaching pre-clinical and clinical courses to undergraduate and/or postgraduate students.
- Provide leadership in research.
- Participation in administrative activities in the Department and Faculty.
- Renewable contracts with 60 days paid vacation (can be renewed annually).
- Competitive TAX FREE salaries, based on qualifications and experience.
- Modern on-campus housing units (for families or singles).
- Yearly return flights from KSA to country of origin.
- School allowance for children aged 6-18 years.
- End of service bonus.
To Apply: If this seems like a position that you would be interested in then please send a cover letter outlining your specialty, the particular position you are applying for, a brief outline of your past experience, a detailed resume, along with copies of credentials (academic degrees & transcripts) and the names and contact (more...)